Sport and Social Club Head Office
Address: 185 Bridgeland Avenue, Suite 110 (west Dufferin Sreet, south of Highway 401)
Check out these local bars! The complete list.
Click on the bar name to move the map to the bar's location.
Description: - Look for the large "Of Things Past" sign at the front of the building.
- IF ARRIVING BY CAR: We are located at the BACK of the building. If driving, drive to the back parking lot by going down either the east or west side of the building. Once you have parked in the rear lot, enter through the glass doors and the TCSSC office is the first door on your right.
- IF ARRIVING BY TRANSIT: We are located at the BACK of the building. Enter through the front door and walk all the way to the back of the building. We are the last office on the left hand side of the hall.
- Office hours are Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Venues may have multiple courts/fields. Additional layout maps may be provided for these: please look at them!
- The majority of outdoor venues often do not have bathrooms! Like Mom used to say: make sure you go before your game!
- There is NO SMOKING at any Sport and Social Club playing venues!
Further Information: If you are having problems at a facility (locked door, missing equipment, unreasonable caretakers) you can call 416-768-HELP (4357). During the spring/summer seasons the help line hours are: Monday to Thursday evenings from 5:30 pm until 8:30 pm and 5:00 pm to 8:30 pm on Sundays. During the fall/winter seasons the help line hours are: Monday to Thursday evenings from 5:30 pm until 8:30 pm and 12:00 pm to 3:30 pm on Sundays This line is not answered during business hours. Please do not call this line for any other issues other than facility related ones.